Thomas Paine: American Philosopher, & Revolutionary
From 1776 through the formation of The Constitution I helped create America. Now I have returned to help save America. Please join my Facebook group American Patriots in a free and open discussion to further the cause of FREEDOM.
Yesterday, President Joe Biden conducted a solo press conference to close out his first year in office.
Despite all the delusion on display that he “has done as much in one year” as any President, and his frequent loss of thought train, the one thing he said that stuck out to me more than any other was his rhetorical question, “What are Republicans for?” “Name me one thing they’re for.”
I’m no Republican, but I’ll take that challenge. Sorry, I can’t name just one.
Republicans, in contrast to Democrats, are for:
• The Constitution
• The Bill of Rights
• Individualism and personal responsibility
• A free-market capitalist economy
• Secure borders that control legal immigration
• Law and order
• Lower taxes
• Energy independence
• Voter ID and election integrity
• Unification of all Americans
. . . and a few things Republicans are not for:
• Marxist socialism
• Centralized government in control of every aspect of life
• Collectivism, whereby the people are deemed too stupid to take care of themselves
• The “political paradise of communism”, per Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
• Open borders advertising free stuff, courtesy of the American taxpayer
• Rampant crime sprees in major cities with “get out of jail free” cards
• Higher taxes
• Dependence on foreign energy due to restrictions on American producers
• Manufactured phony ballots that steal elections and disenfranchise actual citizens
• Division of Americans by race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, and/or religion
That first list is essentially the Republican platform. The second list is the Democrat platform. Which one do you like?